How to measure
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest while keeping your arms down.
Keep the tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, the narrowest part above the belly button.
- Hip: Measure around the hip at the widest part.
- Inseam: Measure from top of inside leg at crotch to the ground.
* Measurements shown in the size guide refer to body measurements and not measurements of garment.
** Measurements shown in the size guide refer to foot length, not shoe size.
*** Sizes and measurements can vary depending on manufacturer and style.
If it doesn’t fit, return it within 14 days.
Average length of tops is measured in the middle of the back from the collar to the hem.
See ‘info & care’ on the product page for specific product information:
- T-shirt/ Polo-shirt average length size L: 72 cm.
- Shirts average length size L: 76 cm.
- Sweats and Knits average length size L: 70 cm.
Between top sizes?
If your measurements are in between the sizes that are listed in the size chart, pick the larger size (tops).
|No-Excess Menswear||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
Between denim sizes?
If your measurements are in between the sizes that are listed in the size chart, pick the larger size for a loose fit or pick the smaller size for a tight fit.
|No-Excess Menswear||Hip (cm)|
|Jeans length (inch)||Inseam (cm)|
Measure your feet while wearing a pair of socks. Measure both of your feet and use the largest length to determine your shoe size. Find the closest mark that you can on your ruler and don’t round up or down too drastically.
|No-Excess Footwear||EU||UK||US||Foot Length (cm)|