If you are not satisfied, for whatever reason, with your online purchase, you can return the unused products. Products have to be returned within 14 days after the date on which the order was received. Unfortunately we cannot accept any returned products which were not purchased in the No-Excess.com web shop and neither can products which were purchased via our webshop be exchanged or returned at a store.
You can find the return form in your package.
In case it’s missing: Download and print the return from below and ship it with your return
NO EXCESS B.V.
1060 LG Amsterdam
Note: Complete the form completely!
We will reimburse the costs of returning a defective product. Please send a copy of the consignment note, including the track & trace code and the package returns number to email@example.com. After the return has been approved, you will receive an email confirming that the amount will be refunded within a couple of days to the account you used for the original purchase.
If you have a problem or complaint about a product that you bought in a store, we recommend that you contact the store in question. Contact information relating to our sales outlets can be found in our Store Finder.
You can also submit a complaint via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform. The ODR Platform can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
In case you want to return a complete order you also have to return the free gift you received during our giveaway promotion. Failing to return the gift could result in an extra charge. In case you want to return an item from your order but the order total remains above the minimum order amount required to obtain the gift, you can keep the gift and no extra costs will be charged.
- Returned products are not accepted if not accompanied by a valid returns number.
- The products are your own responsibility until they have been received in our warehouse.
- All goods will be inspected upon receipt. Products must be returned undamaged and must still bear the original labels.
- If products have been damaged or are in an unacceptable state, this will result in deductions on your repayments in connection with the product’s loss of value.
- NO EXCESS reserves the right to refuse returns which have been reported or sent back outside the set deadline, or items of clothing which are not in the same condition as when we sent them out.